Mud Endeavor – Under The Lights 2017 – Mud Run Review
- The registration process for the run was? Simple
- I registered? Online
- The price of the run was? $69
- I bought on discount or pre-sale? Yes, MudRunFinder’s code – “mrf17”
- The price vs the value was? Worth it!
- The post-race perks included? Medal, Beer, Decal & t-shirt
- The check in process on the day of the run was: Quick and smooth
- The obstacles of the course were? Fun, Under The Lights is done at the Pasco County Fairgrounds. It is so cool to run on the Motocross track they have there.
- The most challenging obstacle was? Warped Wall
- The most unique or fun obstacle was? The Slide! I am still a kid at heart so being able to go down a water slide is still fun to me!
- The quality conditions of the obstacles were? Well maintained
- This is a great Mud Run for: For kids to adults / first timers to elite
- I would recommend it being their first? Yes!! Being a summer race, its great to be able to run at night!!
- Additional recommendations for those planning to run this event are? Have a headlamp when running the later waves.
- Overall I would rate this run? ( 1 – 5 star; 5 is best) 4.5 stars
Follow Mud Endeavor on Facebook
See more photos in our Facebook Album – MudRunFinder Album
Thanks to our Sponsors
Follow us on Facebook: Mud Run Finder on FB
Follow us on Instagram: Mud Run Finder on IG
Follow us on Twitter: Mud Run Finder on Twitter