GroundHog Events – Hercules Trail Run – 11/4/17 – Trail Run Review
5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon, & Ultra 6-Hour as many laps as possible challenge. Add even more difficulty with the Ruck division!
Same Story Different Venue
GroundHog Events may have been in a new location, but they brought their unique challenges to this venue that included Trail/off road race with hills and many fun surprise awaited you.
Words From Our Friends:
Marlene Acosta-Jorgensen: “Had a great time today!!”
Jason Pursel: “Great racing with such great people!”
FAQ & Answers
- The registration process for the run was? Simple
- I registered? Online
- The price of the run was? $35
- I bought on discount or pre-sale? Yes, our MudRunFinder Code!!
- The price vs the value was? Worth it
- The post-race perks included? Awesome T-Shirt, sharp looking medal, water ( or Tailwind Nutrition ) and banana.
- The check in process on the day of the run was – Very Smooth! Walk up, nearly no wait, have ID ready and waiver signed…done & ready to run!
- The obstacles of the course were? The distance you chose to run – 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon, & Ultra 6-Hour
- The most challenging obstacle was? Climbing them hills
- The most unique or fun obstacle was? Running on the different terrains
- The quality conditions of the course were? Well maintained & well marked.
- This is a great run for? For all types of athletes, from beginner to elite.
- Additional recommendations for those planning to run this event are? Bring a friend! It’s always better to run / compete with people you know.
- Overall I would rate this run? (1 – 5 star; 5 is best) 5 Stars. GHE puts together great events for all to enjoy. You just have to figure out your distance!
Official Finisher Gear
Follow GroundHog Events on Facebook
Our photo gallery from event:
Check out our On The Trail & Highlight Videos
Thanks to our Sponsors
Check out our social media pages, thanks for your support!
Follow us on Facebook: Mud Run Finder on FB
Follow us on Instagram: Mud Run Finder on IG
Follow us on Twitter: Mud Run Finder on Twitter