July 27th, 2019 – Nature Ninja 5K 2019
Nature Ninja is an eco-friendly adventure race through 50 acres of natural challenges and unique obstacles. Prepare for mud, hills, and breathtaking views!
Solutionary Events presents – Nature Ninja 5K Eco-Friendly Adventure Race
Get dirty, run to enhance life, and experience scenic views unlike anything you’ve ever seen in Florida!
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Have fun with your family & friends
2. It’s only as competitive as you make it! There is top podium placement for encouragement.
3. Awesome after party with your fellow athletes after the race
4. Nature Ninja is a non-profit event. All proceeds benefit Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens and Solutionary Events, registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens
4990 NE 180th Ave
Williston, FL 32696
Parking is $5 cash
COURSE OPTIONS & DETAILS:
5k course featuring over 30 natural and human-made obstacle challenges, unique terrain, and fun for everyone. Option to run unlimited laps is available!
Aid / Water Stations
During the race, there will be water stations.
Competitive Wave: 9:00 am
Regular Waves: 9:15 am & 9:30 am
For everyone’s safety, we ask faster runners to line up closer to the front of the start corral, then followed by run/walkers, walkers, and those with strollers ( if allowed ) toward the back.
$45 for competitive, $30 for non-competitive until February 2, 2019
Packet pick up will be at the event.
- Custom eco-friendly t-shirt
- Custom race medal
- Admission to Cedar Lakes Woods & Gardens
- Entrance to post-party
- Free plant-based food samples and snacks
- Swag bag
Award Ceremony & Placement
During post race party. Unique medals will also be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall for females and males.
Spectators are very welcome! Spectators who register online in advance can receive the discounted fee of $8 for adults and $5 fee for children ages 6-13. Children under 6 are free. The spectator fee includes admission to the botanical garden and festival. The day-of fee is $12 for adults and $7 for children.
For Runners: Be Early
- Arrive an hour before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, find your friends & get warmed up.
WHAT TO BRING
Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone.
Towel & extra (dry) clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Outside food and drink (racers, fuel for the race is OK)
WHAT TO WEAR
There’s no dress code, but you’ll be running in mud, climbing over obstacles.
Our elites recommend: performance gear (NOT COTTON), water packs, compression underwear and headgear.
Advice from experience: is to race in what you train in – new shoes on race day are NOT recommended.
Subscribe here to receive a notification when our photos are posted: