Jan. 19th, 2019 – Running of the Bulls 5k
Be a part of this fantastic event and support a local high school!
FITniche Events presents – Running of the Bulls 5k
The Running of the Bulls 5k, an event put on by the Bloomingdale Band Boosters to help Bloomingdale High School students.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Have fun with your family & friends
2. It’s only as competitive as you make it!
3. Awesome after party with your fellow athletes after the race
4. All proceeds go to Bloomingdale High School.
Bloomingdale High School Track1700 E Bloomingdale Ave
Valrico, FL 33596
COURSE OPTIONS & DETAILS:
Aid / Water Stations
During the race, there will be water stations.
For everyone’s safety, we ask faster runners to line up closer to the front of the start corral, then followed by run/walkers, walkers, and those with strollers ( if allowed ) toward the back.
- EVENT MEDALS: To all finishers
Award Ceremony & Placement
Spectators are very welcome!
For Runners: Be Early
- Arrive an hour before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, find your friends & get warmed up.
WHAT TO BRING
Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone.
Towel & extra (dry) clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Outside food and drink (racers, fuel for the race is OK)
WHAT TO WEAR
There’s no dress code, but you’ll be running on a track.
Our elites recommend: performance gear (NOT COTTON), water hydration packs, compression underwear, high socks and headgear.
Advice from experience: is to race in what you train in – new shoes on race day are NOT recommended.