Feb. 6th, 2021 – OCR Overload 2021
The OCR Overload events are a new local obstacle course race that is fun for all & challenging for elites!
OCR Overload presents – OCR Overload 2021
The OCR Overload experience is as competitive as you make it. Race for podium, rally your team and battle the other teams in your division for bragging rights, or simply make it your goal to cross the finish line! OCR Overload is about coming together and accomplishing something you thought could never do. From the elite runner to the generally active individual, OCR Overload has you covered.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Have fun with your family & friends
2. It’s only as competitive as you make it! There is top podium placement for encouragement.
3. Awesome after party with your fellow athletes after the race
Waldo Motorsports: 16258 NE US 301 Waldo, FL US 32694
$10 cash per car
COURSE OPTIONS & DETAILS:
This course is 4 miles and 30+ obstacles set in Waldo Florida! Your abilities will be put to the test as you encounter the massive deep mud holes and 30 feet of rings to the finish line rig at Waldo Motor Sports. NO COW PATTIES in the fields, light swamps, muddy streams, rolling pine forest paths, and NEW and exciting obstacles for 2021. This course will challenge even the experience runners and set new standards of OCR fun!
Aid / Water Stations
During the race, there will be water stations.
- Elite start time is 7:15am for men and female 7:30am
- Open Heats start 7:45am and step off every 15 minutes in waves of 40
- Kids start times 11:30AM Last heat at 12:45pm
- Ninja dash start time is 1:00 to 4:30pm
For everyone’s safety, we ask faster runners to line up closer to the front of the start corral, then followed by run/walkers, walkers, and those with strollers ( if allowed ) toward the back.
There will be race day packet pickup.
Award Ceremony & Placement
Spectators are very welcome!
For Runners: Be Early
- Arrive an hour before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, find your friends & get warmed up.
WHAT TO BRING
Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone.
Towel & extra (dry) clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Outside food and drink (racers, fuel for the race is OK)
WHAT TO WEAR
There’s no dress code, but you’ll be running in dirt ditches and up hills to rigs, climbing monkey bars, crawling under and on things.
Our elites recommend: performance gear (NOT COTTON), water hydration packs, compression underwear, high socks and headgear.
Advice from experience: is to race in what you train in – new shoes on race day are NOT recommended.
Subscribe here to receive a notification when photos are posted: