Dec. 5th, 2020 – Bonefrog – Dallas
To provide a challenging and safe “Navy SEAL experience” that allows participants to know what real accomplishment feels like. Run a mile (or 3-9) in their shoes for a day and see what it takes to create an “Operator” amongst the ranks of the worlds most elite fighting force.
Bonefrog presents – Dallas
The Bonefrog experience is as competitive as you make it. Rally your team and battle the other teams in your division for bragging rights, or simply make it your goal to cross the finish line! Bonefrog is about coming together and accomplishing something you thought could never do. From the elite runner to the generally active individual, Bonefrog has you covered.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Have fun with your family & friends.
2. It’s only as competitive as you make it! There is top podium placement for encouragement.
3. Awesome after party with your fellow athletes after the race.
4. High quality HESCO BONEFROG Tee-Shirt & one of the best finisher medal in OCR!!!
Cousins Paintball Park Dallas: 8975 FM740, Forney, TX 75126
COURSE OPTIONS & DETAILS:
KIDS RACE: 9 am – 3 pm | 1/4 & 1/2 miles with 8+ Navy Seal-Style Obstacles
SPRINT: 830 am – noon | 3+ miles with 20+ obstacles
CHALLENGE: 830 am – noon | 6+ miles with 30+ obstacles
TIER 1: ELITE 8:15 am & NON ELITE 8:30AM | 9+ miles with 50+ obstacles
ENDURANCE: 0830 | Challenge + as many Sprint laps as possible by time cut off
For everyone’s safety, we ask faster runners to line up closer to the front of the start corral, then followed by run/walkers, walkers, and those with strollers ( if allowed ) toward the back.
Aid / Water Stations
During the race, there will be water stations.
There will be race day packet pickup.
Award Ceremony & Placement
Course Rules & Regulations
– OPEN WAVE RULES –
1. OPEN WAVES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AWARDS
2. OPEN WAVE OBSTACLES ARE NOT MANDATORY
3. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE AN OBSTACLE YOU’RE ASKED TO DO THE ASSIGNED PENALTY
4. OPEN RACERS ARE ALLOWED TO KICK GRENADES BUT NOT BELLS ON OBSTACLES
– ELITE WAVE RULES –
1. ELITE WAVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AWARDS
2. ELITE WAVE OBSTACLES ARE MANDATORY
3. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE AN OBSTACLE YOU MUST DO THE ASSIGNED PENALTY
AND RE-ATTEMPT THE OBSTACLE
4. IF YOU FAIL AN OBSTACLE YOU MUST SURRENDER
YOUR ELITE WRISTBAND TO THE NEAREST VOLUNTEER / STAFF MEMBER
5. YOU MAY RE-ATTEMPT AN OBSTACLE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT
BUT MUST DO THE ASSOCIATED PENALTY EACH TIME YOU FAIL
6. IF YOU’RE CAUGHT CHEATING YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM
AWARDS AND YOUR TIME WILL NOT BE RECORDED
7. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR ELITE WRISTBAND ON YOUR WRIST AND IT MUST REMAIN VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES
8. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO HIDE YOUR ELITE WRISTBAND YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
AND YOUR TIME WILL NOT BE RECORDED
9. ELITE RACERS ARE ALLOWED TO KICK GRENADES BUT NOT BELLS ON OBSTACLES
US OCR & OCRWC Qualifying Event
Pro: Top 5 Male/Female
Age Group: Top 10 in each AG
Spectators are very welcome!
For Runners: Be Early
- Arrive an hour before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, find your friends & get warmed up.
WHAT TO BRING
Barcode (print or save your registration barcode to your phone.
Towel & extra (dry) clothes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Outside food and drink (racers, fuel for the race is OK)
WHAT TO WEAR
There’s no dress code, but you’ll be running in trails, possibly swimming through a creek and climbing over obstacles and carry objects.
Our elites recommend: performance gear (NOT COTTON), water hydration packs, compression underwear, high socks and headgear.
Advice from experience: is to race in what you train in – new shoes on race day are NOT recommended.
Subscribe here to receive a notification when photos are posted:
Mud Run Finder Approved
We LOVE Bonefrog courses! They are fun and perfect for beginners, yet challenging enough to bring all the elites out to have a great time! You will see us at every Bonefrog event we can possibly attend.
Check out our Bonefrog On The Trail Race Preview Video